Monday, March 2, 2009

Local Resources to chck out

Hey folks,

Just want to provide some links to use resources in the area. If I can be of service to you or company please let me know. Chances are I know someone at these companies or organizations and can help you get noticed, an interview, or just navigate your way to the right person.

Oneonta Area Help Wanted

Central New York Help Wanted

Bassett Health Care

New York Central Mutual

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tdolan - my linked profile.

Just a note about LinkedIn. If you are not a user and are looking to further your career, change careers, or just want to increase your visibility in the market. JOIN TODAY!!! It's free, it's powerful, and you never know who you are going to find.

Recruiters like me love this service and use it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment